Report2File enables the filing and sending of reports in various file formats.
is an extension for the Matrix42 Digital Workspace Management System (Service Store), that extends the range of function by sending and downloading reports in various formats.
Report2File enables the run of SQL Reportserver Reports in dialogs, wizard or workflows. The Reports are issued in any required data-formats, can be downloaded, can be sent by E-Mail or attached as an attachment to a Matrix-Object.
You can choose from all the file formats that supports the customer’s SQL report server.
The Labtagon Report2File has the following features:
- Configuration within a dialog or a wizard to output reports and their files
- Workflow Activity for creating a report
- Upload the file created by the created report as an attachment
- Sending the file as an attachment via e-mail
- Depending on the report server output in different file formats (PDF, Excel, Word etc.)
The installation package includes the following components:
- Easy installation via Windows Setup
- Manual with detailed description of installation and configuration
- No media break through natheless integration into existing processes
- Easy to integrate into the existing environment
- Fast output of reports in different file formats (depending on the report server used), if only a storage in the database is not sufficient
- Provide digitally submitted signatures as an expression.
- Overviews of asset management, e.g. Number of orders, open orders, unused licenses, etc.
- Providing overviews from the service desk (utilization, tickets received, tickets processed, etc.)
Recommendations for the implementation of this product
This product includes 1 sample process.
Knowledge: Admin advanced + Workflow Basics
We recommend implementation by a Matrix42 partner or Labtagon.
You can find further information on our website.
Surely we’d like to bring you our product closer. Feel free to contact us and ask about a free online demo.
You may also like…
Mark critical tickets as "hot" - HotTicket.Price hidden until login.Labtagon GmbH
Service Desk Hot Ticket
Signature control, the as simple method to signating using a technical evidence for digital created signature.Price hidden until login.Labtagon GmbH
Direct Shot is a feature pack for the Matrix42 Digital Workspace Management system that extends the functionality of the Service Desk module.Price hidden until login.Labtagon GmbH
Service Desk Direct Shot
VIP Function is a feature pack for the Digital Workspace Management System of Matrix42, which extends the functionality of the Service Desk module.Price hidden until login.Labtagon GmbH
Service Desk VIP