Matrix42 Service Management – Workflows 1: Workflow Studio Basis (English)
You will get to know the Workflow Studio user interface with its control items and will gain an overview over the available workflow activities.
The training will be held in english.
Matrix42 Service Management – Workflow Studio Basic Training
This training is suitable for IT managers and administrators who plan to use Workflow Studio or want to learn about the areas of application, scope, and functionality of the module.
You get to know the Workflow Studio interface with its elements and get an overview of the available workflow activities. You create your own approval and delivery workflows. (Training days: Mon.-Tues.)
As a supplement to this training, we recommend the optional Matrix42 Service Management – Workflows 2: Create, customize, manage workflows, which can be booked separately. (Training days: Wed.-Fri.)
Project Manager, Specialists, Workspace Management- or IT Administrators, ITSM Process Owners
- What are workflows from the point of view of business process and technology
- Used technologies
- Integration into the Matrix42 products
- Workflow activities, components, templates and the workflow engine
- Workflow Designer Studio
- Getting to know the surface
- Getting to know the surface
- Check in and check out workflows
- Integration context: How can a workflow be activated
- My first workflow
- Arguments and variables
- Processing the variables
- Joint construction, integration and testing of a simple workflow
- Product workflows
- Getting to know some standard workflows delivered by Matrix42
- Workflow activities
- Technical construction of activities
- Trying out common activities
- Integration of workflows
- Action, compliance rule, activation
- Workflows in the Service Catalog
- Integration of approval and provisioning workflows
- Versioning, monitor
Prior participation in the Matrix42 Service Management Training , Service Management – Administration Training or Service Management Administration Training – Advanced course is recommended. Approximately Six months of hands-on experience with the Matrix42 Service Management solution and routine use of the Service Desk and / or Service Catalog.
The participant should be able to:
- create configuration elements
- create data definitions,
- know the database schema
- deal with the solution builder,
- configure and design service
The training will be held in english. If you like the training to be held in german please klick here.
Variable for each workshop, areas of interest and participants. Wishes can be dealt with in the event of timely registration of participants.
You would like to receive an individual offer for your trianing? Send a request to email@example.com
Due to the actual situation, all trainings will take place online until further notice.
Matrix42 Trainingscenter Frankfurt
Elbinger Str. 7
In-House Training at Your Location
For in-house training, please contact your Matrix42 customer service representative or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org