Matrix42 FireScope Persistent Discovery for Endpoints – Subscription
FireScope Persistent Discovery identifies which IT Assets support your Business Services, informing regarding change management and updates to each and every CI in your enterprise
FireScope Persistent Discovery identifies which IT Assets support your Business Services, informing regarding change management and updates to each and every CI in your enterprise.
FireScope is a powerful platform built with the idea that a solution should be simple to deploy, intuitive, provide a quick ROI and be a platform for multiple IT and business use cases. Using Persistent Discovery gives full IT environment visibility – always – as we observe the changes persistently.
- Always listens to the network traffic and finds every asset that communicates on your network
- Uses NetFlow data to automatically discover application and asset dependencies
- Combination of passive and active discovery methods to identify connected assets including the application, network, virtualization, cloud and storage interdependencies
- Service Intelligence is gathered by persistently observing behavior, changes and patterns of assets and dependencies
- Active discovery scans networks for new assets and detects changes to existing assets