Change Object Value
Define actions to set multiple attributes of one or more selected objects to preconfigured values.
Change Object Value for Matrix42 Workspace Management
The Add-on Change Object Value enables you to create generic actions in the Service Management Console.
This functionality allows you to change one or more values of selected objects such as assets, incidents, etc.. The new actions can be made available in the context of any object (configuration item).
- the action can be performed for one or more objects
- default values can be also defined
- related objects are selectable
- more than one attribute can be defined
- easy configuration
- the following properties are supported: attribute name, display name, data definition, ASQL default value, read-only and cardinality
- in addition, the user can determine, which configuration items the action is available for
For more options on object values prease check Matrix42 Object Template.