[Technical Preview] Matrix42 Empirum 20.0 Update 2
- Support for selcting UEM Agent release variants (ESR, SFR, TP) with Auto Update
- macOS 11.0 Bug Sur (Beta) Support
- Personal Backup - No UAC prompt for backups using the Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) option.
- Agent Template configuration to disable "Install and Shutdown" (UEM Agent 2009. or newer)
- Extended API Functionality for Empirum SDK 1.3.4
- Further optimizations and bug fixes
Please note: The Technical Preview is not appoved and supported for production environments!
The Technical Preview is provided as an Empirum full installation ISO without MS SQL Express.
Release Candidate Controlled Rollout
Matrix42 will again perform a controlled roll-out with selected customers prior to the general release. A controlled rollout is the update or reinstall of your productive used environment. We provide you with the update and support if necessary to update your productive Empirum environment. What am I supposed to do to participate in the controlled roll-out? If you are interested in updating your current Empirum environment, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your availability and the overall registration for the controlled roll-out, we will decide who is going to participate and contact you.
THE RELEASE CANDIDATE IS IS NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED AND ONLY APPROVED FOR TEST ENVIRONMENTS. IT IS ONLY SUPPORTED OR ALLOWED TO USE THE RELEASE CANDIDATE IN PRODUCTIVE ENVIRONMENTS FOR CUSTOMERS PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTROLLED ROLLOUT PROGRAMM.
PLEASE REPORT ALL PROBLEMS AND CHALLENGES DIRECTLY TO email@example.com.
Known Issues of this TP
- The manuals are not complete yet.
Updates are only supported from the following versions:
- fresh Installation
- Matrix42 Empirum 20.0.1
- 2020-08-28 - First technical preview build